TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All reservations will be accepted on Jungle Plan basis only with an option to add nights on American Plan.
- American Plan is quoted for late arrivals/early departures on days you cannot do safaris or in case you wish a day free at the Camp without safaris.
- We do not allow Jungle Safaris from outside providers.
- Due to limited accommodation a deposit at 130 days of 15% is required to secure a confirmed reservation.
- Full payment must be received 45 days prior to the guest arrival.
- Government taxes, GST or fees (liable to change without notice) are presently included .
- Any increase in government taxes GST etc, or fees (liable to change without notice) will be included at the time of billing as actual.
- Children under 6 years of age are free, Above 6 years of age our extra bed policy applies.
- If there are two children above 6 years of age (under 12 years) one extra bed will apply and one child will be charged at 50% of the extra bed rate for meals. In case there are two children above 12 years of age extra tent will have to be taken.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
- A 50% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled 45 days (or less) prior to arrival.
- A 100% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled 15 days (or less) prior to arrival.
- Jamtara Wilderness Camp-Pench (Jamtara) welcomes you to its website and looks forward to a meaningful interaction with you.
- Jamtara respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
- Jamtara assures you that your personal information shall not be used/disclosed by it, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- Jamtara assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
- Jamtara reserves its rights to collect, analyse and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business Jamtara may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- While Jamtara assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorised persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
- Cookies : To personalise your experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalising your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a “cookie” from our website. Jamtara does not use “cookies” to collect personal information. “Cookies” cannot read data from your computer’s hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact Jamtara at email@example.com.